A first aid kit staple, but make it all-natural and in seriously attractive, recyclable packaging. The ingredients in this all-purpose herbal salve aid the healing of scrapes, nicks, cuts, and pimples; helps ease and soothe rashes, razor burn, eczema, bug bites, burns, chapped lips, and hands. Along with this Muscle Joint Salve Stick, this has upped our first aid kit game exponentially.
Use Instructions: With clean hands, scoop out fingernail size amount, warm-up, and apply to problem areas. For tattoo aftercare, apply a very thin layer to a clean tattoo and reapply whenever it feels dry or tight.
Contents: 2 oz. of salve in tin
Ingredients: Helianthus annuus* (sunflower) and Persea americana* (avocado) oils infused w/ Symphytum officinale* (comfrey), Plantago major* (plantain), achillea millefolium* (yarrow), mahonia aquifolium and nervosa* (Oregon grape root), Artemisia vulgaris* (mugwort), and calendula officinalis* (calendula); Cera alba* (beeswax), butyrospermum parkii* (shea) butter, ricinus communis* (castor) oil, essential oil blend of Rosmarinus officinalis* (rosemary), salvia sclarea* (clary sage), Daucus carota* (carrot seed), and Lavandula angustifolia* (lavender); tocopherols (vitamin e, non-gmo) and amor. *organic ingredient
Meet the Ingredients:
- Sunflower Oil - naturally rich in vitamin E, nutrients, and antioxidants and helpful in fighting acne, inflammation, redness, and irritation while providing moisture for the skin.
- Comfrey - promotes and speeds up the healing of tissue and bone, at the same time reducing swelling.
- Plantain - helps with skin regeneration, can treat acne and rosacea, and ease inflammation.
- Yarrow - has been used for centuries for healing wounds. Its chemical constituents are flavonoids and salicylic acid. It works as a tonic and stimulant that has the power to soften and soothe the skin. It is a natural astringent that shrinks the skin and promotes skin healing.
- Calendula - has been used for centuries to heal wounds and skin irritations. It has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, astringent, anti-fungal, antiviral, and immunostimulant properties making it useful for disinfecting and treating minor wounds, conjunctivitis, cuts, scrapes, chapped or chafed skin, bruises, burns, acne, and other minor irritations and infections of the skin. Plus, it stimulates the production of collagen at wound sites to help minimize scarring and assist with stretch marks.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.