Tinted Facial Sunscreen Butter SPF 50
Reef-safe and plant-based, this facial mineral sunscreen is ideal for face or all-over application to protect against harmful UVA/UVB rays, and it's tinted with plant-based iron oxides to leave a "barely there" matte finish. The tint blends with most skin tones, and won't clog your pores and leave your face greasy.
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum & HEV Blue Light Protection
- 80-minute water-resistant
- Non-nano zinc oxide only
- Lightweight formula, non-greasy
- Made with organic green tea, rose hips & buriti oil for repairing damaged skin
- Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef-Friendly ingredients
- Active Ingredient: Zinc oxide 25% (Non-nanoparticle)
- Inactive Ingredients: Coconut oil*, beeswax*, calendula officinalis flowers* infused in jojoba seed oil*, iron oxides (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77499), octyldodecanol, trihydroxystearin, non-GMO tocopherol (vitamin e), yellow iron oxide
*Certified organic ingredients
Tips for Application
- Start with a small dab and rub in completely before applying more to ensure full coverage and maximum absorption. A little butter goes a long way!
- Zinc will apply more smoothly on a well-hydrated surface, so if your skin tends to be on the drier side, moisturize beforehand.
- This product is made with iron oxides, which have been known to leave stains on light, and particularly WHITE fabrics. If you’re rocking tinted sunscreen, try to avoid rubbing your face or body on light-colored clothing, towels, and furniture.
Contents: 1 oz. | 28g