Lunette Menstrual Cup
The Lunette Menstrual Cup is a reusable cup worn in place of tampons to collect rather than absorb menstrual fluid. It is made of medical-grade silicone which is BPA and chemical free. And, unlike tampons, cups collect rather than absorb fluids, keeping you naturally lubricated, comfortable and healthy. They can be safely worn for up to 12 hours and used for many years to come (up to 10!).
Model 1 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Spotting is a drop or two of blood, not even requiring a pad, though you may prefer to use one.
- Very light bleeding is when you need to change a low absorbency tampon or pad one or two times per day, though you may prefer to change them more frequently.
- Light bleeding is when you need to change a low or regular absorbency tampon or pad two to three times per day, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
Model 2 Menstrual Cup is great for:
- Moderate bleeding is when you need to change a regular absorbency pad or tampon every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
- Heavy bleeding is when you need to change a high absorbency tampon or pad every three to four hours, though you may prefer to change more frequently.
- Very heavy bleeding, or gushing, is when your period protection barely works at all. In these instances, you’d need to change the highest absorbency tampon or pad every hour or two, though you may prefer to change it more frequently.
Care: Can be rinsed with hot water between emptying. We like to boil ours for about 10 minutes at the end of every cycle before storing it away until next time.
Contents: One (1) menstrual cup and one (1) storage pouch.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend using this product with an IUD in place. Consult your doctor if you have ANY medical concerns regarding the use of menstrual cups in your body.
We get a ton of questions about menstrual cups and discs and have since started storing those digital conversations in a highlight on our Instagram page.