A first aid kit staple, but make it all-natural and in recyclable packaging. The ingredients in this all-purpose herbal salve aid the healing of scrapes, nicks, cuts, and pimples; helps ease and soothe rashes, razor burn, eczema, bug bites, burns, chapped lips, and hands. Along with this Muscle Joint Salve Stick, this has upped our first aid kit game exponentially.
Use Instructions: With clean hands, scoop out fingernail size amount and apply to problem areas. A little goes a long way! For tattoo aftercare, apply a very thin layer to a clean tattoo and reapply whenever it feels dry or tight.Ingredients: sunflower* and avocado* oils infused w/ comfrey*, plantain*, yarrow*, Oregon grape root*, mugwort*, and calendula*; beeswax*, shea butter*, castor oil*, essential oil blend of rosemary*, clary sage*, carrot seed*, and lavender*; vitamin e (non-gmo)
*certified organic ingredient
Meet the Ingredients:
- Sunflower Oil is naturally rich in vitamin E, nutrients, and antioxidants; and it's helpful in fighting acne, inflammation, redness, and irritation while providing moisture for the skin.
- Comfrey promotes and speeds up the healing of tissue and bone, at the same time reducing swelling.
- Plantain helps with skin regeneration, can treat acne and rosacea, and eases inflammation.
- Yarrow has been used for centuries for healing wounds. Its chemical constituents are flavonoids and salicylic acid. It works as a tonic and stimulant that has the power to soften and soothe the skin. It is a natural astringent that shrinks the skin and promotes healing.
- Calendula has been used for centuries to heal wounds and skin irritations. It has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, astringent, anti-fungal, antiviral, and immunostimulant properties, making it useful for disinfecting and treating minor wounds, conjunctivitis, cuts, scrapes, chapped or chafed skin, bruises, burns, acne, and other minor irritations and infections of the skin. Plus, it stimulates the production of collagen at wound sites to help minimize scarring and assist with stretch marks.
If you're looking for a balm specifically formulated for the face, check out this Lustre Restorative Balm!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.