- Shampoo: Lather in your hands or directly on your hair. Rinse and repeat. This product is low-foaming. Low foam doesn't mean low cleansing. If you use a lot of product in your hair, professionals advise shampooing twice. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Conditioner: Massage throughout the hair and scalp. For long hair, grab a small amount and massage from root to tip. Let set in hair as long as possible. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Shampoo: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, stearyl alcohol, sodium methyl lauroyl taurate, glycerin, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, shea butter, hydrolyzed rice protein, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, amla seed oil, passion fruit seed oil, white tea leaf extract, ceramide NS, ceramide AP, caprylhydroxamic acid, caprylyl glycol, squalane, fragrance
- Conditioner: Cetearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine, coconut oil, sweet almond oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, glycerin, cocoa seed butter, shea butter, baobab seed oil, tocopherol, panthenol, prickly pear seed oil, amla seed oil, plum seed oil, karanja seed oil, fragrance
Meet the Ingredients:
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate helps water bind to dirt and oil so it can be washed away from skin & hair
- Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate is a large molecule ingredient that emulsifies grease & oil and is unable to penetrate the skin, cleansing hair without drying the scalp
- Glycerin is a deeply hydrating component that keeps your hair shiny
- Sweet almond oil adds the desirable sheen to the surface of hair while softening and strengthening. It's rich in vitamin B-7 (biotin), so it helps to keep hair and scalp healthy & strong, and makes hair less prone to split ends.
- Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride is an anti-static agent derived from the gaur bean
- Squalane, derived from olives, works to keep hair soft & smooth. It helps slow down trans-epidermal water loss and prevents moisture loss & breakage.
- Amla seed oil is rich in antioxidants & works to strengthen hair follicles at the root, promoting hair regrowth.
Care: After each use, make sure the bar dries completely out on a soap dish. Consider storing out of the shower, as the water and humidity can erode the bars faster.
Not sure exactly how to store your shampoo & conditioner bars? Good news—there are draining dishes and a wall mount made just for that purpose. You'll find them here.